Dr. Krishna K Chivukula Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Krishna K Chivukula?

Worst ever!!

I’ve been seeing him for approximately 8 years or so. He has absolutely no respect for patients and acts as though treating them is interfering with his time. He asked recently if I was still taking a prescription that I was taken off of over a year ago. I asked if my medication would affect my pregnancy and he gave me a “lecture” as he put it, telling me that he was my doctor and that I needed to listen to him and stay on all of my medications. I never asked to go off of any of them and my question was never answered. He then asked my milligrams of my prescription and when I answered he said that he knew them, he was just quizzing me. I’m 34 and have been out of school for many years.. I do not need lectures or quizzes. He was absolutely condescending the entire time and has been for a long time. When he wrote out my prescriptions, he spelled my first name wrong, had a different last name, wrote the wrong dosage for one and left off another. Literally the worst and most incompetent doctor I have ever seen. I am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. These bad ratings are all 100% correct. If you don’t believe me, keep seeing him and you will learn just as the rest of us did. Also pay attention to the fact that there is new nurses and secretaries around every six months or so. Good luck to all of you.

Mrs

Worse Doctor in Opelika, Al...too bad there's not another Neurologist in this area!!

Avoid at all costs.

Horrible bedside manner. He raised his voice and refused to let me speak, even though he would ask me a question. Every time he asked me a question and I'd attempt to answer his question, he would cut me off, and get angrier and angrier. He then left the room to calm down because he stated he didn't like the way I was looking at him. I was there to follow up on an MRI of the brain that he ordered to rule out MS and he forgot that he even ordered the test. He told me the average amount of time that a patient is allowed to speak during an appointment is 27 seconds, and that I used all of my time. I am struggling already with suicidal ideation. I didn't tell him that but I doubt that he would have cared. I left the office belittled and in tears.

Horrendous!

Where do I start? First off, he wasn't even qualified to treat me, yet he made it seem like he could take care of me. (I have a condition which has no auto-cure, so I'm guessing he just wanted our money). Then he has this nasty nurse aid or whatever, that created this scene... My mom asked her a simple question about the admittance process, and the nasty you-know-what got an attitude with her! To add to that, she then "reports" to Chivukula that we were "harassing" her and "bombarding" her with question(s)... (My mom only asked one question...) So the little twit Chivukula refused to see me, plus called the friggin police! Wha... I have never experienced such horrific service!! I was sick, in tears, and in need of treatment, and this is what I got! I urge anyone who needs an Internal Medicine specialist to LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Don't waste your time

His bedside manner is rude and obnoxious- I'n finding a new doctor for my mother

Biased toward women

This Dr literally screamed at me & my husband after we had simply asked several questions relating to treatment options and more tests. I was there for a follow up after being discharged from hospital following a very serious stroke. He seemed offended a woman would dare to question him.

Dr chivicula Auburn Al

Dr. Chivicula bedside manners are horrible! I was in his office to get new scripts for a client to have med filed at another pharmacy and while waiting in a room I heard him tell his receptionist that he was tired of this CRAP!! Me personally I wouldn't refer him to work with any human!

bad doctor...... like bad Santa

See for yourself. Very unprofessional. A nurse myself. Never been so disappointed.

Horrible office and doctor

They don't even answer their telephone at all, it's completely automated asking you to leave a message no matter which number you press. No one calls you back. I've been waiting to get paperwork filled out and have to go to the office personally to check on the progress. I get an excuse each time. It's been almost a month. I ran out of my prescription and called 3 days before running out and left a message as that's all I can do. Pharmacy didn't receive anything from the doctor's office so I drove to the office told them I was out. Nurse said doctor had to send it to pharmacy and that they would tell him it's a priority. Pharmacy still hasn't had the prescription refill come in. This medicine controls my seizures.

never again

One of the rudest Dr.'s i have ever dealt with...find another Dr.

Worth the many miles trip to find another Doctor

This doctor is a poor listener, thus does a poor job although I think he could if he wanted to. Very disappointed he'd not even looked over MRI and test reports before my visit. He is also one of the worst writers (perhaps English is his second language] of medical reports I've ever read. As the only doctor of his sort in the area he can make it with little competition - worth the drive to Columbus or Montgomery if you can afford it.

TOO BUSY DOCTOR