Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishna Iyer
Dr. Krishna Iyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centralia, IL, with other offices in West Palm Beach, FL and Browns Mills, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Iyer is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Delray Medical Center and Deborah Heart & Lung Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishna Iyer has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
Dr. Krishna Iyer has the following 7 expertise
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Oncology
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Dr. Krishna Iyer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Iyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Boca Medical Center
Delray Medical Center
Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Saint Mary's Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Krishna Iyer in this video.
Dr. Krishna Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centralia, IL.