Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Krishna K Kasi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 28
I had went here from the time I was 2 until I was 21.. The Drs. were always rude to me as a child not very caring ( I was afraid of needles) then when I started to go as a teenager they still treated me like I didn't matter. their receptionist are very very rude. my last apt their I was 21 the staff and Dr treated me like I was stupid for going their for my last app although I was told I could go their till I was 21 then after I was treated poorly Krishna told me to bring my children to her.. I would never bring my children to these Drs. bc I remember how they treated me and I never wanted to go. also the wait time is forever! Also they never follow up after an apt!
Staff was very short and unfriendly. Office was not child friendly or welcoming. Dr did not listen to my concerns during visit. He also basically told me my son had a diagnosis when I said that his previous dr didnt believe that was the case. Had to go back into office a different day just to pick up a school form too. Transferred after this one visit.
Dr. Kasi is a good doctor. His staff is rude. They barely call to confirm your appointments. They never changed my info. They are so loud about their personal business. Its a childrens doctor office!! Hard to schedule an appointment with them because they so busy being self absorbed. Looking for new doctor after 2 years. I just cant handle the way he allows his staff to run the office.
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Krishna K Kasi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter Pediatrics, 3542 Brodhead Rd, Monaca, PA
Dr. Krishna K Kasi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monaca, PA.