Dr. Krishna R Nalluri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishna R Nalluri?

very detailed and answers questions easily

Don't waste your time or your money

I went to Dr. Nalluri for desperate help with my uncontrolled seizures. I saw that he had great reviews so I thought I'd be in great hands. I was very wrong. He never truly listened to me, made me feel very stupid, and literally laughed at me when I suggested it might be hormonal. He was very quick to change my prescription over and over again, like he was using trial and error instead of actually diagnosing the problem. He never talked or looked at me directly, only at my husband. I understand that is considered 'respect' in his country but I felt extremely neglected. I have never written a review before.. no, not even for a restaurant. But Dr. Nalluri sent me home crying, feeling worthless and helpless on countless days. I am trying to prevent that from happening to anyone else who truly wants the best for their own health. The location/office is cramped and doesn't feel quite clean. The waiting room is always overcrowded and the average wait time seems to be about 2 hours.

This Dr. Asked Questions and Listened Too

It's hard to find a good dr. He's one of them.

A wonderful doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Naluri for about five years. The other review above is total hogwash! If I had to guess, I'd say  whoever wrote it is a drug addict who wanted drugs from Dr Naluri and he wouldn't prescribe them. As far as the facility his office and sleep lab were in, he has moved to a brand new office and sleep lab. I happen to know there were landlord issues with not keeping the facility up at his prior location. Dr. Naluri's diagnosis and treatment were 100% dead on target. With the medication and breathing machine, I feel like I am human being again instead of a sleep deprived zombie. He is one of the few independent doctors left out there. You dont have the usual problem of understanding him like you do with many foreign doctors. His english is excellant. I would highly recommend him 100%.