3.9

Have you seen Dr. Krishna G Patel?

Dr Patel performed surgery on my nose. I was concerned that there would be quite a bit of scarring. She surpassed my expectations - she’s a professional who takes pride in her work. I would highly recommend her.

Appreciative patient

I recently had surgery with Dr. Patel - she's awesome. She met with me a few times beforehand - I was extremely nervous because this was my first surgery and it was on my head. However, she explained the procedure to me and helped calm my nerves. Day of - she was great! I'm a big baby and they made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit. She even waited til my husband got to the hospital to start. She did a great job on my surgery! I'm glad it's over b/c no one likes surgery but if I had to do it over again - I'd definitely go with Dr. Patel! She's very confident in her ability (which was a load off my mind) and she also came highly recommended. Thank you, Dr. Patel!

Unforgivable Treatments

Excellent, caring surgeon

Dr. Patel is a caring, meticulous surgeon. Her expertise and attention to detail are what sets her apart.

Dr Patel is a wonderful, caring doctor She has done a fabulous job during my visits

Excellent Surgeon who truly cares about the well being of her patients

Dr. Karishna Patel is excellent in her field and goes above and beyond what is required to help patients. Her work is meticulous, thorough and her plastic surgery skills are impeccable. My personal problem was unique, difficult and challenging. Dr. Patel's willingness to help, where other physician's refused, speaks volumes for her care and dedication to helping patients in any way possible. She is, in my opinion, more than a physician, she's a wonderful caring person.

Outstanding doctor. I highly recommend her for anyone having any type of facial reconstructive/plastic surgery.

Dr. Krishna G Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.