Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishna P Rai
Dr. Krishna P Rai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, MI, with another office in Elmore, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rai is affiliated with Bay Park Community Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishna P Rai has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
It's very difficult to understand his words and I have trouble asking him to repeat something and still don't exactly know what he's saying. His diagnosis's are not always accurate. One time he told me I had a back strain but I went to a physical therapist and it turned out it was a rotating problem so I dont know where he got a strain from. His appointments are quick and he always seems to want to get out of the office quickly.
Dr. Rai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Krishna P Rai accepts the following insurance providers.
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Krishna P Rai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, MI.