Dr. Krishna Sampath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishna Sampath?

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I Love Dr. Sampath & everyone else in the office. They treat you like family. My son who is now 14 has been going to there since he was 2 years old. I wish I had found them earlier. He will be going to there office till he is to old to go there anymore.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

The Best pediatrician you can get. She is patient and answers all my questions. The downtime is the waiting for Dr.Sampath but it shows how popular she is. When I brought my mom she even commented that she wished that she had Dr.Sampath as a pediatrician for me! :)

She saved my daughter's life

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

This loving, caring, compassionate doctor diagnosed my daughter with type 1 diabetes and sent us right down to St. Christopher's. She could have given us a prescription and sent us on our way. She took the time to really find out what was going on and immediately gave us the results and called ahead to the ER and we were taking right away. Any time I go to her office, she is so wonderful with all my kids. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Her associate, Dr. Murali is the same way....what a great team! Love them both!

LOVE HER!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2009

Dr. Sampath is so kind and compassionate. She diagnosed my daughter's diabetes in less than 5 minutes. She basically saved her life! She is wonderful to all my children and has a pleasant office with a super associate, Dr. Murali. Highly recommend!

Great

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Caring, kind, and oh so helpful. Her office staff is great too!

Anand