Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni?

go anywhere else

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Terrible! It is easy to get an appointment, he wants your money. Watch out for outrageous claims from the lab. The place is run like an assembly line.

Posted on May 17th, 2015

All he will say is that you need a colonoscopy . Cares about money and not issue. Worse gi. Do not go to him

Posted on May 9th, 2015

After doing several endoscopy procedures, this doctor spent no time to explain anything to me. Back turned to me the whole time. "Come back in 3 months" , then requested coffee immediately from the staff and walked out. No time to ask a single question. Horrible patient relations

Greedy man

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Worse gastro ever. All he cared about is money. Does not care about patients just money. Do not go to him.

NEVER EVER EVER

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I had the misfortune of knowing Dr. Tripuraneni as an employee AND patient. I resigned as an employee like many of my colleagues. After becoming his patient, I truly comprehended the depth of his greed and disregard for his patients and people in general. All he cares about is his bank account and nothing else. It's beneath him to discuss his patients' problems. Dr. Tripuraneni, the medical community will be better off without you. Too bad you didn't get a life sentence for your crimes. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Never in my life have I been treated so poorly. I was limited on availability due to my insurance and went to be seen for stomach pains. I waited for nearly an hour for the consultation and was taken back for my colonscopy 3 hours after it was scheduled. He does not explain anything and just rushes through. I wouldn't trust my dog to him. Terrible facility and so upset with no answers.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

This MD is only concerned about profit. Don't go to him.

Posted on November 14th, 2014

I am well satisfied and feeling relieved after the treatment provided by Dr Krishna Tripuraneni .He gives very attention to the problems of patients and understands their pain.

Posted on September 12th, 2014

I used to see a different doctor who would pass me around then I got Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni. He has been right on top of my care. It has been a big difference having him as my doctor

fully recommend

Posted on September 11th, 2014

Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni is very knowledgeable, communicative, and most importantly, down to earth and approachable. I'd fully recommend Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni to anyone looking for a primary care doctor .

Faithful Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I was suffering from a liver disease and decided to consult Dr. Tripuraneni, as he is known to be one of the most efficient Gastroenterology physicians in the Florida region. He comprehended my symptoms well and put me on the right path to well-being quickly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 9th, 2014

Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni is a very knowledgeable doctor. I went to consult him for the abdominal ache that was causing me a lot of discomfort and pain. He was very understanding and treated me the right way to help me get healthy and fine soon. Thank you Dr. Tripuraneni!