Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishnamoorthi Krishnamoorthi
Dr. Krishnamoorthi Krishnamoorthi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krishnamoorthi is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Doctors Medical Center. Dr. Krishnamoorthi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishnamoorthi Krishnamoorthi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have had Dr. K for a few years he is an amazing dr he is very educated with medical issues of all kinds ... His staff that have been there a while are nice and welling to help you with any issues and / or paperwork you need done ... Anna is a good multitasker she goes over and beyond everyday to keep the office going...
IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR SOMA KRISHNAMOORTHI FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND IAM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY DR. HER STAFF IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL WITH MY NEEDS. DURING MY VISITS WITH THE DR I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE BECAUSE THEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND I FEEL THAT THEY DONT RUSH ME TO BE OUT OF THE ROOM WHEN IM AT MY APPT. I FEEL VERY HAPPY WITH MY DOCTOR AND I WOULDNT CHANGE THEM FOR ANY OTHER.
I was accpeted by Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi as a new patient not long ago. I truly feel that I have made the right decision in changing my primary care physician. Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi was able to help manage my medication and was able to diagnoise my problem. Staff were helpful when it came to referring me to a specialty doctor. At first I was afarid to change my doctor after 8 years but I feel I made the right decision.
Dr. Soma is the sweetest, kindest, Dr. you could find. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She will make you feel very comfortable with her care.
Dr. Krishnamoorthi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Krishnamoorthi Krishnamoorthi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKrishnamoorthi Md Inc, 324 F St, Waterford, CA
Dr. Krishnamoorthi Krishnamoorthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, CA.