Dr. Krishnamurty S Velamakanni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishnamurty S Velamakanni?

patient

I am a Renal Patien with near end stage I have been fallowed by him for the past several years without any complications. He is not only an Internist he is also a Nephrologist who has actively practicing in all three local Hospitals with full privileges.He does accept Dialysis patients as well as Renal transplant fallow ups and evluations He has been practicing in this area for the past 18-19 yrs. He is very pleasant,knowledgeable and caring dedicated physician I fully and whole-heartedly recommend him to any one who has renal disease and complications that go with the disease

He's a great doctor.

Best renal doctor in Florida.

Excellent, excellent doctor!

Best Doctor

This man is the reason I'm still alive!

accuracy, spends time,listens,very knowledgable

DR. KRISHNA IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD! He spends as much time with me as i need and answers all my questions . He researches meds. that work for me as an individual. He told me im a mystery and a challenge and he assured me he would figure it out no matter how long it takes. He has a great staff. I appreciate Dr. Krishna and have great trust in him as a doctor. I would recommend him to everyone.

Knowledge & Professionalism

Dr. Krishnamurty is proficient & knowledgeable in his Specialty . He is the kind of Nephrologist that I was looking for when I moved to Fl & I was very satisfied with his meticulousness as a Physician & his bedside manners.

Great Doctor!!!Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Quality of Care

Dr. Velamakanni is the most talked about physicians among patients for the wonderful care he provides. He is not only caring & warm but has a good sense of humor which helps me to cope with my health.I liked the fact that he spends an adequate amount of time during my visit , addressing all my concerns & questions.His staff are equally nice & caring.

Very caring doctor!

Since moving to Florida from up north, I have not had such a thorough physical! Dr Krish spent the most time with me, reviewing my past illnesses as well as my present concerns than any doctor I have ever been to. I would highly reccomend this doctor!

He is a Nephrologist who also practices some Internal Medicine.

I have yet to be seen by a doctor who is as meticulous as "Dr. Krish" was. He was very thorough & asked me detailed questions of my medical history & condition.I will definitely recommend him to both my family & friends.Thank you for the opportunity to comment on this doctor.