3.1

Have you seen Krishnappa Prasad?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Worth the visit

Well informed and good bed side manners. He gained my trust in him. Time and money well spent. Very Satisfactory.

Good Doctor

I am extremely satisfied by his thoroughness,impressed by his manners and procedural skills. Highly recommend.

Highly recommend for injections

Seen him 4 months ago for worsening back and leg pain. Received 2 spine injections which helped me a great deal and put me back on my feet. Thank you Dr P for taking care of me. Recommend highly with no hesitation.

Where do I start?

Where do I start? Not sure this man should even be called a provider. I felt very attached and judged for having pain. I was not asking for any meds just help with my pain. He would not listen to anything I had to say, wouldn't even look at my images. I could hear him outside the room being rude to the nurses and rushing the staff. I have never felt more unwelcome in my life. I will never see this man again but will continue to be seen by the other providers at the clinic and I have always had a good experience with the other providers as well as the staff.

Helpfull nd Caring

Very thorough and took time to explain my issues with chronic pain. Highly recommend .

Sorry excuse for a physician

worst doctor! extremely rude and careless! sorry excuse for a physician!

Good Doctor Miss him

I visited the clinic recently after six months. Found that he had left the place and I felt miserable. He was a very good doctor who had excellent knowledge of my painful condition and treatment plan. I miss him.

Worst Dr ever!!

Worst doctor i have ever seen. Very rude. Over talks you. Will not listen at all. I am so glad i never have to see him again. Worst person and doctor i have ever met!

Very good

I have been seeing him for the past 2 yrs. He has been great in taking care of my pain. He has been very compassionate as I have chronic back pain with four surgeries in the past which did not help. I recommended my sister to him as well.

Stop talking & Listen!

I feel like Dr. Prasad could be a good doctor if he would stop talking long enogh to listen to my problems. He never would give me a chance to speak he kept trying to tell me what was wrong with me without asking questions or allowing me to tell him how i felt. He seemed to know his stuff but he is not God and without allowing me to tell him how i feel or where my pain is how can he treat my pain? The nurse that checked me in really listened and took a complete history but cant say the same for Dr. Prasad.

Horrible! Worst experience of my life!

This ways by far the most horrible experience of my life! I felt attacked, mistreated, and judged for my age. I had a serious injury at a very young age and it has been over the past few years that I have had such agonizing pain that I can barely walk! When I went I was so excited that someone was actually going to help me manage my pain and boy was I completely wrong!! Dr. Prasad had no care in the world to listen to what I had to say and kept interrupting me every time I would try and speak! I wouldn't recommend my dog to this doctor! I have more frustration after my appointment than before I went in! He also tried to put me on a lower grade medication then what I was currently taking so basically my visit was pointless and did absolutely nothing!! I hope that nobody has to see this dr and if you do switch as fast as you can!!

Krishnappa Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.