Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Block
- Aortic Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Attack
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Heart Valve Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
45 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Misericordia Health Centers
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.