Dr. Krista R Dobbie Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Krista R Dobbie?

Best Doctor I've Ever Met

Best doctor I have ever met in ANY specialty. Dr. Dobbie goes above and beyond her duties as a physician to help in any way she can, whether it be listening, treating, and even going out of her way to help coordinate care with other specialists if needed. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Dobbie to anyone in need of her specialty services. Not only beyond knowledgeable in her specialty, but has a beyond excellent, compassionate, caring, sympathetic, and empathetic bedside manner to go along with it, which makes her even more comforting to work with. I'd give 100 stars if I could, but give my 5 stars without an ounce of hesitation.

Best physician I have ever met in ANY specialty.

Dr. Krista Dobbie is hands down the BEST physician I have ever dealt with in ANY speciality. No exagerration, she is not only experienced, intelligent, and professional, but SO MUCH MORE. Her "bedside manner" is wonderful. Dr. Dobbie goes above and beyond her duties as a physician to help in any way she can. She explains all options to the fullest capacity, and is the most empathetic person and physician I have ever met. Dr. Dobbie is not only kind, but funny, professional, and compassionate.

SJS/TENS - Survivor, It was a pleasure to have a Dr that couldname what was going on with al systems screaminng. Water felt like acid, I'am better but skin still burns. Thanks for all you do.