Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Krista H King
Dr. Krista H King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haddon Heights, NJ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Krista H King has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Krista H King has the following 67 expertise
- Women's Health
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Memory Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Weight Loss
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Eating Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Stomach Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Urinary Retention
- Sprains and Strains
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Krista H King has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
I've only been going to this practice for 2 years. I'm generally a healthy person, so only go for annual physical and the rare necessary visit. Dr. King has been a blessing! I've had horrible and dismissive physicians in the past, but she really sits and spends time with you. She listens and she is an excellent diagnostician. She doesn't over-medicate, she problem solves. She's compassionate and thorough. She's easy to talk to and though the rooms are small, I've always felt comfortable and confidential. There is usually a wait, though normally only 20-30 minutes, but have waited up to almost 1.5hrs. However, because you don't feel rushed when you are having your turn, it makes it more manageable. The office is up-to-date with technology. Staff is very friendly/helpful/accommodating. The best part of Advocate Heights is that if you NEED an immediate appointment, they will get you in (even if it's another Dr/PA/RN), and they are ALL great, so if you need someone, they are there.
20 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Krista H King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvocare Heights Primary Care, 318 White Horse Pike, Haddon Heights, NJ
Dr. Krista H King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.