Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Krista M Schonrock
Dr. Krista M Schonrock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Krista M Schonrock has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Krista M Schonrock has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Krista M Schonrock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 15
She is always in such a hurry it makes me feel rushed and stressed. I was told by her nurse, via a phone call, that my blood sugar level meant I had diabetes II she called in a script for me and I was to find a diabetes center. Nothing more than that. No, call back into the office to tell me more or to direct me to a diabetes center, nothing. No call-back to see how I was doing. I had a BG of over 300 yet nothing. It wasn't until I was taken to the ER for dehydration that the ER doctor told me how serious and gave me more information than my own family doctor of more than 20 years!!! I felt abandoned!
27 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Dr. Krista M Schonrock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCottonwood Internal Medicine, 5770 S 250 E Ste 335, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Krista M Schonrock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.