Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristan V Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kristan V Adams has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Kristan V Adams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I switched doctors within the practice and started to see Dr. Adams. I couldn't be happier with her. She seems gives you undivided attention in a busy office - and has a laid back, and relatable bedside manner. I feel very comfortable being in her care... as well as her nurse's, Sabrina. Would highly recommend to friends - however, practice is big and those who require lots of extra attention may want a smaller group.
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Adams. I was recommended to her after having some poor experiences with other OBGYNS. Dr. Adams is a caring doctor, who takes the time to explain the causes of your illness and treatment options. Sometimes she is very busy but I don;t mind that because I know when I get her I will get her full attention. Even though this is a very busy practice with lots of doctors, the nurses (especially Sabrina) are also very kind and helpful and someone always picks up the phone when you have to make an appointment.
The best doctor ever! She is very concerned about her patients and spends a lot of time with you discussing any problems that you may have. She is very compassionate and caring. She follows up with her patients also to make sure that everything is okay. I am a patient and now my daughter is a patient. I would recommend Dr. Adams to everyone!
I have seen Dr. Adams in Atlanta for the last two years for gynecology problems after my primary doctor in Roswell highly recommended her. I am so glad he did. She is great. She is so kind and caring, takes a lot of time to explain things, and is so thorough. I have sent 3 of my friends to see her also.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Kristan V Adams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Womens Healthcare Specialists, 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 100B, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Kristan V Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.