Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristan Outwater MD
Dr. Kristan Outwater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brattleboro, VT, with other offices in Saginaw, MI and Saginaw, MI . She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Outwater is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Cooper, Covenant Medical Center Harrison and Hills & Dales General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristan Outwater has 3 locations
21 Belmont Ave
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Dr. Kristan Outwater has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for children with chronic conditions.
They're trained to examine and treat children using unique methods and equipment in order to provide a more comfortable experience. A reaction due to asthma or diabetes, a serious injury from an accident, or on-going symptoms due to a serious disease are some reasons your child might end up in a pediatric intensive care unit.
Dr. Kristan Outwater is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Outwater is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Hills & Dales General Hospital
34 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Kristan Outwater Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kristan Outwater's office for more information.
21 Belmont Ave Brattleboro, VT 05301
900 Cooper Ave Saginaw, MI : (989) 583-6024
4684 Wenmar Dr Saginaw, MI : (989) 793-6373
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristan Outwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brattleboro, VT.