Dr. Kristann Heinz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristann Heinz?

Business Owner - Food 4 Healthy Bones

Posted on April 11th, 2016

I am thrilled to have Dr. Heinz as my primary doctor. Her depth of knowledge and her desire to get to the root of my issues is what I was looking for. Dr. Heinz is also my gynecologist. She's a RD, licensed acupunturist (LAc) and medical doctor. Great combination.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Go see her! I had the fortunate chance of working with Dr.Heinz this past year for a chronic illness. I switched doctors three years ago and have felt that I've been slowly dying because my doctor couldn't understand my condition and was not getting to the base of my problems and treating me with the wrong meds. Within one visit Dr. Heinz understood the base problem, developed a plan and started it's execution. Within a couple of months and two more visits and various followup e-mails and calls, I feel like I'm on the path to living again with natural solutions and nutritional advice. She provided the right tests, the right medicine, the right information and the right compassionate care. She is in line with my holistic thinking and lets me participate in my decisions allowing me to ask questions and investigate her suggestions without getting insulted. She isn't afraid to refer me to specialists and is in line with my thought that we should be getting most of our nutrition from our healthy foods.

Posted on April 1st, 2016