The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen M Aloupis DO
Dr. Kristen M Aloupis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kristen M Aloupis has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristen M Aloupis - Posted on April 1st, 2015
I returned to Dr. Aloupis with a concern I had regarding fillers she did. I told her of my dissatisfaction, as the cheek bone on one side of my face looked higher. I would assume she would have tried to satisfy me but instead disagreed with me and was totally unwilling to correct this. I have had fillers before, so I know what to expect. I went to this dermatologist and paid $1700.00 expecting to get a better job than anyone else offering fillers. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. I will not return to this office again and will find another dermatologist.
17 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kristen M Aloupis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kristen M Aloupis's office for more information.
600 Heritage Dr Ste 101 Jupiter, FL : (561) 296-5222
Locations & DirectionsGENESIS DERMATOLOGY, 600 Heritage Dr Ste 101, Jupiter, FL
Dr. Kristen M Aloupis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.