- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristen M Armstrong has 2 locations
Dr. Kristen M Armstrong has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kristen M Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
- 23 Warren Ave Woburn , MA 01801
- 500 Salem St Wilmington , MA (978) 988-9255
More about Dr. Kristen M Armstrong
Dr. Armstrong graduated from the University of Massachusetts in 1998. Dr. Armstrong works in Woburn, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.