Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristen R Carmichael has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
Terrible experience. My fiance and I were told to leave and find a new doctor for simply expressing concern that she wouldnt perform a 12 week ultrasound, knowing full well that my fiance has PCOS and low progesterone. I would have understood her telling us to leave if we had been yelling or causing a scene, but we most certainly were not. I would not recommend her to ANYONE!
After refusing to give me a sonogram, I was very upset. We were getting ready to announce our pregnancy and wanted to ensure the baby was ok. I was VERY upset and talking to the nurse in the room. She swung the door open and told me I was being ridiculous and needed to leave. Choose someone else. Do yourself a favor. She doesn't know how to work with pregnant women, or doesn't care. Either way, the reviews are true.
She is a horrible Doctor. She caused the death of my baby girl. She didn't want to deliver her so she could go on her Thanksgiving break. She knew I was at risk and she didn't do anything. I ended up having a uterine rupture and I lost the baby because of her. DO NOT GO TO HER!SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS AT ALL!
Dr. Carmichael is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2000
St Joseph Medical Center
Dr. Kristen R Carmichael accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Clinic Of North Texas, 6750 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 304, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristen R Carmichael in this video.
Dr. Kristen R Carmichael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.