Dr. Kristen Carmichael Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Carmichael?

No bedside manner. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

It's such a shame that the staff has to work with this complete idiot.

Worst communication and NO interpersonal skills

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Terrible experience. My fiance and I were told to leave and find a new doctor for simply expressing concern that she wouldnt perform a 12 week ultrasound, knowing full well that my fiance has PCOS and low progesterone. I would have understood her telling us to leave if we had been yelling or causing a scene, but we most certainly were not. I would not recommend her to ANYONE!

She's in the wrong profession

Posted on March 14th, 2017

After refusing to give me a sonogram, I was very upset. We were getting ready to announce our pregnancy and wanted to ensure the baby was ok. I was VERY upset and talking to the nurse in the room. She swung the door open and told me I was being ridiculous and needed to leave. Choose someone else. Do yourself a favor. She doesn't know how to work with pregnant women, or doesn't care. Either way, the reviews are true.

REALLY BAD DOCTOR

Posted on September 4th, 2015

She is a horrible Doctor. She caused the death of my baby girl. She didn't want to deliver her so she could go on her Thanksgiving break. She knew I was at risk and she didn't do anything. I ended up having a uterine rupture and I lost the baby because of her. DO NOT GO TO HER!SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS AT ALL!

Staff is very rude

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Her staff is very very rude and dr. Carmichael is very passive.

Barbara Jeffries, NP Review

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I went to this office only once before moving out of the state. I saw Barbara Jeffries, NP and loved her! She was informative and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend her! I went during the work day and there was hardly any wait time.

Will be looking elsewhere...

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I agree with the previous comments, this place should be a billing office not an OBGYN place where women are treated like a number and not people. Where concerns are not answered but rather "You are on your own" or "If you have concerns then go to the hospital" with no follow up call to check if everything is well. Had to wait until my actual appointment four days after my first call to make sure everything was well because my only other option was to go to the Hospital and have them run a whole bunch of tests I probably wouldn't have needed. No line of communication with Dr. Carmichael whatsoever only with her "gatekeeper". And when I brought it up with Dr. Carmichael during my appointment her attitude was almost the same as the rest. Very dissapointing!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Carmichael and her staff was excellent. She delivered both of my babies. She is professional, knowledgable, caring and has amazing bed side manner. Her PA is great as well. I have never had a bad experience with either her or her staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Carmichael.

Just The Facts.

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Absolute worse experience. As stated with the other reviews, you will never get the opportunity to see Dr. Charmichael. In 2 years I saw her twice. I needed prompt attention and care after cancer surgery and she not once personally appeared to examine me or address my questions or concerns. Unprofessional and uncaring to say the least. Went to a scheduled appointment and was told that she was not there and they were not able to schedule me another appointment. Absolutely unprofessional. This office is set up as a billing station and not a patient care facility. Staff is rude and extremely unprofessional, bringing their personal issues into the workplace with attitudes and abrasive behaviour. I would not recommend Dr. Carmichael's practice to anyone looking for a physician who actually cares about her patients. Would give 0 stars if possible.

Pleasant Experience!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Carmichael for a Colposcopy/Biopsy and I actually had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Carmichael was very friendly and knowledgeable, and she made me feel comfortable. She also always asked me if I had any questions and explained everything well. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Extent of Services Lacking

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I am new to the area and was in search of a OB-GYN Specialist. My primary concern for my yearly pap smear since I haven't had one done in two years. I was informed that Dr. Carmichael does not perform pap smears. I was told that pap smears are performed by technician. My previous GYN physician personally performed my pap smears for the last 20 years. Totally disappointed in the extent of the services this physician is willing to perform for her clients.

Horrible first experience with ob/gyn

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Never will return to this doctor. Did not take my problem seriously, did not take my concerns seriously, did not test for what runs in my family and likely is the cause for my problem. The nurse was less than friendly and the doctor seemed disinterested in my problem and called it a fluke when she did not examine the possibilities I was concerned about. Awful experience and I am still in pain and struggling. Have to go somewhere else. :/