Dr. Kristen L Carroll Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kristen L Carroll?

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Carroll is the most amazing doctor ever. As the mother of 4 active kids & a former nurse, I feel I can speak with some experience. First, the work she does is phenomenal! We will forever be grateful that she was the doctor on call when our son was involved in an accident and transported via life flight. Not only is the work she does beyond compare, but she made the rest of the family feel so much better, especially our other children. We all recommend Dr. Carroll!

Dr. Kristen Carroll

Dr. Carroll is truly the best! She takes time to answer your questions and concerns. And always offers other options. She makes you feel very important as a patient. She really, really cares about you. She is always happy. You’re input is very important to her and you’re always in the decision making process. She wants the best for you. You can 100% trust her. She is the best surgeon! I love Dr. Carroll!

Fantastic Doctor

For the last six years, my daughter has been treated by Dr. Carroll for her cerebral palsy both in the clinic and for several surgeries. Dr. Carroll is knowledgeable and compassionate. She answers my questions as well as my daughters. She goes above and beyond to make sure we receive excellent care and to help us face the challenges associated with our disability. She knows her patients and treats each patient like a celebrity. Great doctor and excellent care.

#1 Doc

Great doc! Really loving. She remembered names and specific things about our daughter. Not clinical in the best way. Took lots of time to answer our questions and never seemed rushed. Thankful for great docs like Dr. Carroll!

parent

Great bedside manner. Spent time with us and made us feel we were her #1. She reassured us constantly and check in multiple times. She was professional, kind, loving, and great at communicating with us about the whole procedure.

Outstanding

The best doctor that someone could ask for. Dr. Carroll is compassionate, kind, patient, and knows what she is doing. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor than her. She truly cares about her patients and will do whatever is in their best interest. Treats them like she would her own children and spends her time with every single person and whatever they need. Trusted, admired and beloved by her patients, she is the obvious choice for the doctor you want your child to go to. She is an incredible person that I can never thank enough. She has changed my life and the lives of so many others for the better.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

The first time I saw doctor Carroll I had a compound fracture in my left leg. She was so amazing she has helped me to the point that I can run and walk again. when you go and see her for visits she takes her time with you she does not try to hurry and get to the next patient. She treats me like I am one of her own children. She is the best doctor ever!!

Dr. Carroll

BEST Dr. Ever! She has helped my daughter so many times I can't even count! She is friendly, takes her time with you, and genuinely cares.

Amazing, professional, and caring

Dr. Carroll is super friendly, and extremely kind. She has taken care of almost every member of my family of five, with no bad experiences. She obviously cares about all of her patients. She knows what she's doing, and makes sure everybody feels comfortable.

Amazing pediatric orthopedist

Four of my children, who have complex neuromuscular disease, have been seen and treated by Dr. Carroll for more than 15 years. She improved their physical function and quality of life, but just as importantly, she treated them compassionately, as individuals with their own needs and goals. This has not always been our experience with other doctors. I know she treats my children with the same care she would give her own.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

DR. CARROLL NOT ONLY SURGICALLY SAVED MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LEG FROM INFECTIONS DEVELOPED FROM A-PLASTIC ANEMIA, BUT EMOTIONALLY GAVE HER HOPE AND FAITH WHILE MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS UNDERGOING NEARLY A DOZEN OPERATIONS FOR HER INFECTED LEG. DR.CARROLL IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH...SIMPLY AMAZING!

I'm tearing up just thinking about Dr. Carroll. Not only did she save my leg after 13 surgeries, but also my life. She was one to go above and beyond any Doctor I have ever experienced in my life. She has inspired me to want to become an Orthopedic Surgeon because she changed and touched my life in so many ways. I can't even begin to articulate the impact she has had on me and my family. I will never stop talking about how wonderful she is. She may have been my surgeon, but she became one of my very best friends, and I will continue to stay in touch with her for the rest of my life.