Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristen L Casenave has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kristen L Casenave has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kristen L Casenave has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 15
Too egotistical and self involved without the experience or knowledge to back up her attitude. Needs more overall education as she seems to believe that she knows it all from attending medical school. I found her to be fairly ignorant on several issues. I think her age is getting to her and her own personal issues are affecting her treatment of patients. Midlife crisis perhaps.
Dr. Casenave absolutely has the WORST bedside manner of ANY doctor I have ever dealt with. She is rude, condescending, does not know how to say anything nice or even slightly positive when a patient needs to at least keep a positive attitude in a serious situation. She is horrible. She has no business talking to a recovering patient, PERIOD.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Kristen L Casenave accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristen L Casenave, MD - Internal Medicine in Richardson, TX, in this video.
Dr. Kristen L Casenave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.