Dr. Kristen Crossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Crossman?

Did not even look at my son

Dr. Crossman is no long in CO - she practices in Nashville, TN at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. My son came in for a suspected seizure. Never once did she look at him, take any vitals, or look at his head where he hit it on the floor. She kept insisting that I was asking for medication and a CT scan of my son's head - neither for which I asked. She never even asked about his medical history or family medical history. She kept insisting that he passed out, but never spoke to me about it at all. I had to put my foot down and demand that someone come down from neurology to look at my son. By the way, he was diagnosed with a seizure by the pediatric neurology department.

I would highly recommend her. She makes the wait in the Emergency Department wait worth it. She is one of the reasons we choose Levine Children's Hospital.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Kristen Crossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.