Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen B Fulton
Dr. Kristen B Fulton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Vista, NE. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fulton is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. Dr. Fulton has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristen B Fulton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Fulton is the best Dr I have ever had. She doesn't treat me like a patient but like a friend that she truly cares about. She seems to know my medical history without looking down at her charts all of the time. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. She is the best there is at what she does. She goes the extra mile for you and is personally concerned about your health and welfare.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Fulton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kristen B Fulton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChi Medical Clinic, 8074 S 84th St, La Vista, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristen B Fulton in this video.
Dr. Kristen B Fulton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Vista, NE.