Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristen E Gennari has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
MY KIDS AND I WERE PATIENTS OF DR. GENNARI'S AND WE LOVE HER TO DEATH! SHE WAS THE SAVIOR OF MY OLDEST SON, TOOK OVER AND DECIDED FOR AN EMERGENCY C-SECTION. ALSO WAS SEEN BY HER ALL THROUGHT MY SECOND PREGNANCY... I HAVE MUCH MORE THAN A "PATIENT DOCTOR" RESPECT FOR HER... ALTHOUGH SHE DID LEAVE US, I WOULD STILL LIKE TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT SHE IS A SMART, YOUNG, CARING DOCTOR... THAT ACTUALLY DOES CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS.
Dr. Gennari, has never questioned my way of thinking. I often disagree with modern Medicine and she supports me as a individual and guides me to what she believes are my best options. She has suffered with us and has also been a part of so many of my families victories. She has changed my sons life. She is a wonderful doctor and more importantly an wonderful person!
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kristen E Gennari accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Central Emergency Associates Llc, 272 Benedict Ave, Norwalk, OH
Dr. Kristen E Gennari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, OH.