- UCSF Medical Center Mount Zion
- UCSF Medical Center Parnassus
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen M Hege MD
Dr. Kristen M Hege, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Kristen M Hege has 2 locations
Dr. Kristen M Hege has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kristen M Hege has the following 20 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Immune System Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cancerous Tumor
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Dr. Kristen M Hege Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kristen M Hege
Bone Marrow Transplant; Hematology A specialist in hematology-oncology, Dr. Kristen Hege has a special research interest in immune and gene therapy for the treatment of cancer and HIV. Hege earned an undergraduate degree in biochemistry at Dartmouth College where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. She earned a medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco, where she later joined the faculty in 1996. She completed a medical residency at Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School and a fellowship in hematology and oncology at UCSF. Hege also is senior director of clinical research for the pharmaceutical company, Cell Genesys Inc.