Dr. Kristen Jessen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Jessen?

Aggressively disrespectful

Posted on April 7th, 2017

This is the worst experience I've ever had with ANY doctor. I felt belittled and she would often raise her voice and throw her papers on the desk, rolling her eyes at me and sighing. For example she wanted me to describe what happens before I get a migraine and that I get an aura much like a kaleidoscope in patchy areas of my vision. She raised her voice at me about 5 times on this question alone telling me my answer was not a valid medical term. She named a few descriptions I could choose from in order to fulfil what she thought was a "valid answer" one of them being the "hebegebies". I asked her if that was even a medical term and she raised her voice again saying, "just answer the question! You're not telling me what I'm asking!" The way that she was asking all these questions almost caused me to cry in front of her. I cannot believe how she talked to me.

is inflexible, does not listen, is not respectful

Posted on February 9th, 2017

she doubted the diagnosis I was given by a hospital, had her own agenda about how to treat me without asking about symptoms, is very expensive

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Very thorough and professional. Easy to understand. Took extra time to show tests from a hospital visit that hadn't been explained before.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I read some of the reviews on here about Dr. Jessen and was very upset. I worked for her for almost a year when she was in Missouri and I found that she was one of the smartest and best doctors that I have ever worked for. I was at her wedding ceremony when she married her husband and actually had met him as well. The saddest day of my life was when she left the practice that we worked for. She is a very caring doctor and doesn't give up on finding a diagnosis for her patients. She is amazing!

Be afraid be very afraid

Posted on October 28th, 2013

The bed side manner and compassion of a snapping turtle. Will not listen or allow you to explain. She made me feel like I was wasting her time.

Posted on October 20th, 2017