Dr. Kristen N Wright Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kristen N Wright?

Best Dr Ever

Dr. Wright is very personable and she cares about her patients. Her patient care is above reproach and she is extremely thorough. She takes her time and no matter how busy she is she does not make you feel as though your are an interruption to her day. I will NEVER use another physician as long as I am within 100 miles of her!

Dr. Wright is outstanding

I went in to see Dr. Wright last week with a bad case of swollen lymph nodes. She prescribed some antibiotics and ordered an antibiotic shot. Her nurse called the next day and asked how I was doing. When I told her that I was still having problems, I was immediately given a "work in" appointment. Dr. Wright tried another antibiotic shot and wrote a prescription for a different type of antibiotic. By the next day, the swelling had gone down and my condition was almost gone three days later. Dr. Wright was attentive, thorough and stuck with my odd problem until she diagnosed it correctly and cured it. The follow-up call was much appreciated, especially considering how busy that clinic is. She is one of the finest general practitioners in Benton, Ark., and this community is lucky to have her.

Dr. Kristen N Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benton, AR.