Dr. Kristen Nasto Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Nasto?

Horrible Blind Doctor pulling at stitches with her fingers

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Went to get my daughters stiches removed from her cheek. She/the doctor Kristen Newman Nasto, kept complaining how her old eyes couldn't see. Then she kept pulling on my daughter's cheek with her FINGER until it tore open from one side. She kept tugging at my daughter's cheek with her fingers and by the time she had removed all the stiches, it tore open completely. She then left for about 20 minutes, all the while, I'm freaking out and the gaping hole in my daughter's cheek was left open to the elements and bacteria in the air. Then she said she talked with the plastic surgeon and they told her to put steri strips on my daughter's cheek. I had to be the one to hold the gaping hole of my daughter's cheek in place while she stuck the strips on and then off and then back on and then off and then back on. All the while she was smiling and laughing as if she was enjoying watching me and my daughter panic and cry. Then she smile and laughed and told me to make an appointment with the plastic surgeon if I'm not happy with the result. I did make the appointment and she will get her steri strips removed tomorrow and I pray to God that it healed up nicely or else I will sued this terrible doctor who doesn't even know how to remove stiches correctly. You are never supposed to use your fingers to pulled at the skin until it opens up. Nor are you supposed to pushed the scissor that far into the stiches. And if you can't see what you're doing, you should get freakin glasses and not be removing stiches from little girl's faces.

Posted on June 26th, 2015