Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristen A Nork has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
While Dr Nork is nice enough, her nurse practitioner is not the most friendly. I was dismissed from my appointment, and told not to schedule a follow up until my medication is gone. The problem is now the first available appointment to see Dr. Nork is 4 weeks away! What is the point of having her as a doctor if you can never see her when you really need her?
20 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kristen A Nork accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRenown Medical Group Urgent Care, 1075 N Hills Blvd Ste 180, Reno, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristen A Nork in this video.
Dr. Kristen A Nork is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.