Dr. Kristen Nork Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Nork?

Dangerous

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Her lack of medical knowledge is scary. She does not listen, is defensive, and will not admit when she does not know how to treat a patient.

Outstanding care

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr Nork is very easy to talk to, took the time to explain my concerns.

Consistent good medical treatment and advice

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. Nork has been my primary medical provider for the past several years. She has always given great attention to my various sufferings and provided the appropriate treatment and/or referral in every instance. I've learned to trust her advice without question.

I hope you're not in a hurry

Posted on October 25th, 2013

While Dr Nork is nice enough, her nurse practitioner is not the most friendly. I was dismissed from my appointment, and told not to schedule a follow up until my medication is gone. The problem is now the first available appointment to see Dr. Nork is 4 weeks away! What is the point of having her as a doctor if you can never see her when you really need her?

Don't bother

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Abrupt, condescending and doesn't listen. Been going for 2 years and appointments are never more than 5 minutes because she can't be bothered to listen. Would switch in a heartbeat if it didn't cost so much to start over. Her staff is nice and helpful.

Don't waste your Money!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I am extremely dissatisfied with Dr. Nork's performance. I have lost all confidence in her ability to care for me and will be finding another physician. She has changed dosages on two different medications and then told me she wasn't the one who changed them. My last visit 2 weeks ago, she changed several of my medications to different ones. So if I have a reaction, which one caused it! I have been told on two different occasions during visits that I need to hurry and ask my questions because I only had a minute and a half to two minutes left, when she was the one doing all the talking and I didn't get to address the issues I was there for! I have never encountered care at this level in my entire life.

She is wonderful!

Posted on May 1st, 2012

She really listened to what I had to say. Her staff are nice and organized. They get you into see her in a timely fashion. She has a great sense of humor and she made me feel really comfortable. I would reccomend her

What is the point????

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. Nork: Why do you spend so much time in medical school, only to become a complacent, mediocre medical provider? I don't get it! Why are you so unreachable? Why do VM messages to you go ignored and unanswered until the issue is forced? What happened to the old-fashioned doctor-patient relationship where you can reach out to your doctor-and actually get a response? For future patients: If you're looking for barely adequate medical care providor with totally incompetent medical staff-then look no further...this is your doctor.Signed: REALLY tired of complacent, uninterested medical providers in Reno.

Can't ever get an appointment when sick

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Nork is ok for routine stuff and appointments you can make weeks or months in advance and you don't mind being seen for less than 5 minutes and not being listened to. But if you get sick, you can't get an appointment any sooner than 2 weeks. Um, why bother? After trying to see Dr. Nork 3 times in 2 years and never being able to I'm switching doctors to the one I can get into and who actually listens to me. Not recommended.

Posted on July 10th, 2017