Dr. Kristen Park Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Park?

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Park is an amazing doctor. She has been my son's third neurologist he has seen and we don't plan on going anywhere. She is very considerate of your emotions and is always willing to take the time to make sure you understand everything that is going with your child. She goes above and beyond her job as a doctor. An example would be my son was hospitalized two years in a row for RSV/flu for a week. She would stop by and check on my son, seeing if we needed anything. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.