Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristen H Quinn has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Kristen H Quinn has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kristen H Quinn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 6
Dr Quinn is an amazing Dr.( This coming from a patient who always questions everything), I trust her and her opinion 100%, no reservations. She took amazing care of our baby and I am extremely grateful to her. I wish I had the words to convey what an incredible Dr she is. Your baby could not be in better hands.
I hold Dr Quinn in the highest regard. At 15 weeks pregnant, my water broke. She was upfront about the issues we would likely face. Although difficult to hear, she and Dr Mertz prepared my husband and I for the road ahead. We were admitted to the hospital at 23 weeks and were able to maintain our pregnancy under watchful eye until our goal of 34 weeks. Dr Quinn delivered our sweet baby boy safely at that time via scheduled c-section. While some other doctors recommended we consider terminating our pregnancy early on, Dr Quinn never gave up hope. I appreciate her candidness and her honesty. If you want a doctor who will sugar coat potential pregnancy complications, she may not be the doctor for you. If you want a doctor who is forthright, skilled, thorough and genuinely cares about the well-being of you and your unborn child, I highly recommend Dr Quinn.
15 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. Kristen H Quinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.