Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristen Shepherd has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 24
Worst staff and practice ever! Dr shepherd is great but apparently is too busy to call her patients back even after an ER visit. I'm fed up with this establishment. I'm not the only one who has had problems. I will be educating everyone I know not to go to first physicians group because of the incompetence of their staff and inability to get an apt or speak to a doctor.
Dr. Shepherd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
6 Years Experience
Florida State University
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Kristen Shepherd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1921 Waldemere St, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristen Shepherd in this video.
Dr. Kristen Shepherd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.