Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristen Stone Mulhern has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have seen most of the doctors at NW Women's Consultants. Dr. Stone-Mulhern is my least favorite. She always seems distant and aloof and rushed through visits. Makes you feel uncomfortable talking about medical issues. And I have to say that the office staff at this practice (Central Avenue location) is absolutely horrible. If you have a test and they tell you 3 days, expect to wait at least two-three weeks for results if they ever call you at all. And if you dare call them for results, they are very snarky, don't take your name or message, don't care at all. Get ready to call many time if you are calling for anything other than to make an appointment. I am so done with this practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
19 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Kristen Stone Mulhern accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNw Womens Consultants, 1630 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Dr. Kristen Stone Mulhern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.