Have you seen Kristen M Vallery?

Best doctor I have ever had. She delivered my son. I asked a million questions and she took the time to answer everyone.

I saw Dr Vallery over a year ago for Gynecological issues. She seems tired, sleepy, not interested, she was holding her head up with her hand and leaning over next to the wall while at the computer. I went through alot that next year with no improvement. I saw her again for my next check up and had to wait over an hour in the exam room. When she finally did come in she barely ask me any questions, did the exam really quick and told me everything felt normal. Then sat at the computer holding her head up with her hand and seemed sleepy and tired and yawned. She offered no blood work, test, ultrasound, nothing. The very next day I made an appt with another Gyn that found numerous deficiencies on the blood work and fibroid's on ultrasound, and my uterus was enlarged. After the an endometrial biopsy more issues showed up. I would not recommend Dr Vallery for Gyn issues she just doesn't seem interested in finding the real problem.

Excellent OBGYN

The best OBGYN I have had. She's very easy to talk to and listens to her patients. She makes you feel very comfortable and is very knowledgeable. She has delivered two of my children by repeat cesarean and was great. I would definitely recommend her.

Dr. Vallery is amazing!

I have never met a dr. as sweet as dr. vallery. She is the reason I have my son today who is now 2 years old. She referred me to an amazing specialist to get help and talked to me like a friend. But is very smart and explains everything thoroughly. I had to switch dr.s unfortunately after I got pregnant with my son because she didn't accept it at the time. But she saw my name on the hospital admittance list when I was in labor and came in to talk and say hi after it had been 9 months since I last saw her. I def. encourage everyone to go see her. She is excellent and very friendly. I would never go to any other doc!