Dr. Kristen L Willett Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristen L Willett?

Knowledgeable Listens Conservative medicine

Excellent doctor. Helped me alleviate pain in lower back and numbness/tingling in feet. performs procedures effectively and explains them well. Makes you feel comfortable.

Kindness and Compassion

Dr. Willett was very caring and compassionate to me. She was able to relieve me of pain for years with spinal injections. This may not always be the fix all for everyone because eventually surgery may be the only way to fix the problem. She was honest regarding the injections and the prognosis and she got me through several years with comfort.

NOT COMFY W HER OR DIAGNOSIS

Back pain. In and out with stnd. diagnosis of PT. wanted to cut nerves right away. Wasn't comfy w/ that. She said that's all she could do.

Wont go back

I would not go back to Dr. Willett again. Getting information about the cause and possible treatment of my back pain was like pulling teeth. She asked very few questions and gave the least amount of information as possible. Her whole demeaner was like a person who did not want to be where she was and couldn't wait to get out of the room. The first time I met with Dr. Willett, I thought she was just having a bad day . The second visit was as bad as the first, so I found another physician.

She is the best doctor I have ever been to. Her nurse Linda is just as great. They take time and listen to all of my concerns and problems. They treat me as though I was a member of their family. I can always get an appointment when needed. I tell EVERYONE about them. The entire office are very nice to everyone. I would not change doctors at all.

Very good service and when I follow thru with my rehab and Meds, I'll be pain free. She is great!

Lacks Compassion

Would not have bothered with an appointment if not in very severe pain for a long extended time. Very disappointed in the lack of concern or lack of discussion in the problem that I am experiencing. This doctor has alot to learn regarding listening and sincerely caring about her patients as their pain might not be the worst she has seen but may be life altering to the patient!!!

kind and caring

Dr. Kristen Willett is the most caring doctor, many doctors don't give credit to patients complaining of pain nor do they try to find the source of a person's pain if it is not easily apparent, Dr. Willett really cares and her nurse Linda is very upbeat and professional I really enjoyed my experiance with her. When I call with questions Linda was very considerate and spent over 30 minutes on the phone with me reassuring me that I wasn't just being a pain in the butt. I highly reccommend this doctor