Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristi B Hawley
Dr. Kristi B Hawley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Athens, OH and Grand Rapids, MI . She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristi B Hawley has 3 locations
55 Hospital Dr
Athens, OH 45701
833 Michigan St NE Bldg 102
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristi B Hawley has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kristi B Hawley has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristi B Hawley - Posted on October 5th, 2017
I went for a full body check and to have her check my scalp for some itching going on. From the minute she walked into the room to her walking out of the room was no more than 2 minutes. I felt rushed and felt like she spent no time with me whatsoever. I will NEVER go back to her!
6 Years Experience
Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Obleness Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kristi B Hawley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristi B Hawley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.