Dr. Kristi S Kern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristi S Kern?

First appointment

Yay! I have finally found a great doctor for myself. Dr. Kern is very approachable, understanding and competent. I was looking for a new dr for my thyroid issue and a knee problem. She addressed both wonderfully. The nurses were great too! I actually fainted while drawing my blood and they were so kind and helpful. I can't say enough great things about dr. Kern and the office staff!

Dr. Kern is the best

I have been a gymnast for 15 years now an all star cheerleader. She has been there for me for as long as I can remember. She understands the situations and we come up with a plan accordingly. She never has unrealistic expectations and understands the crazy things I do in my sport. I don't know what I would do without her!

my experience with both this "doctor" and the staff was so negative, I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to her! Bring a sandwich while sitting in the waiting room, you'll need it!

Excellent, truly caring doctor

I went to see dr Kern due to depression. My usual medication had stopped working for me. Dr. Kern was very knowledgable in this area! She suggested an antidepressant that would also help treat my fatigue. I felt better, but still irritable. So at next visit she suggested a combination of 2 meds that treat both. I am now doing GREAT!

Great Sports Med and Family Doctor

I started coming to see Dr. Kern because she is one of the few female sports med docs I could find. As a runner, I was so happy to find her. She helped with a running injury first, and I liked her so much, I kept coming back to her for regular doctor stuff. When I had my son, after visiting and checking out numerous pediatricians, I decided to take him to see Dr. Kern. It's easy to get appointments, the staff is fabulous, and Dr. Kern is very pleasant. I highly recommend her.

compassionate & caring