Dr. Kristi G Kidd Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristi G Kidd?

very disappointed

Dr. Kidd came recommended by a couple friends, but in the end I don't think any of us would recommend her to others. It was my 1st pregnancy, and she somehow made me feel dumb for asking questions. I was very frustrated by her nurses, who did not seem to even attempt being kind or making small talk. Eventually, I dreaded going to my prenatal appointments. The only positive was the short wait time. But I have since moved to Texas, and I honestly don't mind a longer wait time to have a Dr. and staff who act like they care. My experience now is really confirming my poor treatment during my 1st pregnancy.

Too busy to be a doctor

I don't have any good experience to share. She was always busy and would only spend 5-10 minute.. Until 32 weeks of my pregnancy she did not even touch me. She always said everything if fine, nothing could be done about it, you will find a lot of information online. I did not understand if I were to find all my answers online why did I need her the very first place. My baby weighed < 5 pounds and in my every visit she kept nodding her head and saying baby is growing well, everything is fine... I would never ever go back to her...

Helpful and nice!

Good doctor. Highly recommended.