Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristi M Lentsch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Women's Health
- Endocrine Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Lentsch is wonderful. She spent a lot of time with me and paid attention to details of my medical history. She is very up to date with current studies and diagnostics. I felt like I was having an easy conversation with a close friend. It is very refreshing to have this kind of experience from a doctors office. Excellent care from the front door to the back.
Dr. Lentsch was pleasant, but did not present as an experienced and seasoned doctor/professional. I had an uncomfortable visit on which I prefer not to elaborate online. As well, she did not offer anything in addition to my own self-diagnosis and read about the condition to me aloud from an internet site. And although the session was a few minutes with little value, I was charged an unreasonably high fee. I have since questioned the visit and the invoice and received little in the way of return contact or concern from the office. Dr. Lentsch has not attempted to reach out to me in any way. I have called the office several times for an update and have yet to receive a detailed explanation of the billing, schedule of fees, or most importantly a response to the poor visit. I would not recommend Dr. Lentsch to anyone.
12 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kristi M Lentsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Family Care, 1113 Park West Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC
Dr. Kristi M Lentsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.