Have you seen Dr. Kristi Milowic?

patient

I like how she smiles and laughs with me. She is nice. She has helped me and talked about what I did this summer and how I been doing at school.

waiting list for appointments were outrageous

Best Doctor for Children with Autism

My son has been seeing Dr. Milowic for some years now. He has autism and when we decided to treat his co-existing conditions of anxiety and mood disorder we turned to Dr. Milowic for help. Along with Dr. Milowic's years of experience with the special needs population, she is also patient, kind, and compassionate. She treats my son like a regular kid. She is never condescending and seems to always be happy to see my son. What I especially like about Dr. Milowic is that she enjoys her work and her patients. We briefly saw another doctor (neurologist) who was located closer to our home. The difference between the doctors was night and day. The other doctor showed no interest in my son as a person, was condescending, and was unavailable in an emergency. Dr. Milowic, on the other hand, promptly responded when we discovered that our son was developing seizures and got us an appointment quickly with a neurologist specializing in epilepsy. She also takes time to thoroughly answer all of our questions and provides logical options to any problems we are having. And my son loves going to see her. Great doctor. We will never make the mistake again of seeing another doctor out of convenience. The little bit of distance to get to see her is well worth it. We would recommend Dr. Milowic to anyone who has a child with special needs.

Want medication only? Go to this doctor..

This doctor is a revolving door for meds. she did not even speak to my son or do any sort of work up on his vitals before prescribing TENEX (lowers blood pressure) to which made him so groggy and tired he almost passed out. It also made his behavioral issues worse. he's on the spectrum with adhd..but she didn't even barely look at him. I recommend a child psychologist if you want to break down the real reasons and cognitive approaches

Awesome

My son has seen Dr. Milowic for about 2 years, and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. She is professional, caring, and helped us tremendously. I absolutely recommend her!

Dr. Kristi Milowic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.

Dr. Kristi Milowic Is this you?