Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristi M Schoeld
Dr. Kristi M Schoeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schoeld is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Manteca, Valley Childrens Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Schoeld has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristi M Schoeld has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kristi M Schoeld has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kristi M Schoeld is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I started seeing Dr. Schoeld 4 years ago and see her once a year for a check-up (and rarely throughout the year if I catch a cold.) She is so kind and friendly - she really makes me feel comfortable! That is hard to find - I hope she will be my doctor forever... Dr. Schoeld is great with explaining things simply and really takes the time to make sure my questions are answered. My only complaint would be sometimes it's hard to get an appointment, but that's not her fault. I've learned to make my yearly appointment at least a month in advance and now I don't have any problems getting in. I have recommended her to a friend and think that is proof of how happy I am!
It's very difficult to get a timely appointment. Part of the problem is that she's only there half time, which is not in ones favor as a primary care physician. I've been hospitalized twice (once for hysterectomy and once for gall bladder surgery) and she never participated or showed up while I was an inpatient.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schoeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Kristi M Schoeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVentura County Medical Center, 3291 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, CA
Dr. Kristi M Schoeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.