Dr. Kristi M Schoeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristi M Schoeld?

Excellent Doctor

Love Dr Schoeld. Will not change Drs unless completely necessary

I love Dr. Schoeld!

I started seeing Dr. Schoeld 4 years ago and see her once a year for a check-up (and rarely throughout the year if I catch a cold.) She is so kind and friendly - she really makes me feel comfortable! That is hard to find - I hope she will be my doctor forever... Dr. Schoeld is great with explaining things simply and really takes the time to make sure my questions are answered. My only complaint would be sometimes it's hard to get an appointment, but that's not her fault. I've learned to make my yearly appointment at least a month in advance and now I don't have any problems getting in. I have recommended her to a friend and think that is proof of how happy I am!

It's very difficult to get a timely appointment. Part of the problem is that she's only there half time, which is not in ones favor as a primary care physician. I've been hospitalized twice (once for hysterectomy and once for gall bladder surgery) and she never participated or showed up while I was an inpatient.

Dr. Kristi M Schoeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.