Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristi A Trostel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Trostel was referred by my Sister as she liked her prior to her moving out of area and Dr Patte at Park moving to Maple Grove. Have had Dr Trostel since 2001 and she has been a good Dr. Subsequent to a major accident wherein a garbage truck ran over us she was able to determine I had PTSD; and was on the way to recovery at that point in time. Three other Drs struck out. Don't blame them either as this person did not explain, and was not thinking correctly. She was able to ascertain what was going on within ten minutes of first visit. Have had an annual visit per year since 2001 and have been happy with her. To the person that thinks she does not care....you are wrong. She's a deep thinker and perhaps too deep for you to follow (not a knock on you either).
Dr. Trostel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1993
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Kristi A Trostel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPark Nicollet Clinic-St Louis Park, 3850 Park Nicollet Blvd, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristi A Trostel in this video.
Dr. Kristi A Trostel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.