Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristie R Wilburn-Wren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Wilburn-Wren performed my tubal ligation. A nightmare is putting it lightly. I ended up back in the ER from extreme bleeding and weekness. She had found out that she had lacerated my cervix! She had put stitches in me and was extremely rough with me. She acted as if it were my fault and said to me " Stop acting like a virgin!" This experience was awful and demeaning. I hope that she has gained experience since then and improved her services and bedside manner My mother tried to warn me against using an OBGYN to do my tubal ligation. Now I want to get them reversed and pray that she did not butcher my tubes. Have mercy Jesus.
23 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Kristie R Wilburn-Wren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.