Dr. Kristie L Yarmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristie L Yarmer?

Yarmer is the BEST !!

Dr. Yarmer is an amazing Pediatrician. She genuinely cares about every single one of her patients. She is actively listens to parents and coordinates with them and other health care workers with your child's best interest in mind. I will never take my children anywhere else.

Wonderful doctor

amazing experience always!

Dr. Yarmer and her staff are amazing, caring and compassionate. I highly recommend her clinic.

Dr. Yarmer is phenomenal. We live in a small town and for most of my children's lives we have had to drive to a town nearly an hour away for a pediatrician. We have loved the convenience of having a pediatrician in our own town. On top of the convenience, she is caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated. I won't take my kids anywhere else. I trust her completely. I just wish she had come to our area sooner. I have referred anyone I can to Dr. Yarmer.

i love dr yarmer

dr. Yarmer is my daughters docter, when she was a few weeks old my daughter wasnt having any bowel movements and as a 1st time mom i was worried.I called Dr. Yarmers office and Dr. Yarmer called me back with some things to try and after that she called me every few hours to check on "Momma and Baby" she even called after the office hours from her cell. I was very impressed on how much she cared about my child and even asked how i was holding up!!!

Dr. Kristie L Yarmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fernandina Beach, FL.