Dr. Kristie G Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristie G Young?

Love this doctor!

Two words...THE BEST!!!

Doesn't Care

This Doctor couldn't care less. Just refers you to others. Doesn't follow up. Her staff can't keep appointments accurate you have to keep on top of them to get it right. Overall No one there give a hoot!

Best doctor ever made

Best doctor ever caring kind and smartest doctor I've seen.. She will do whatever it takes to make you better.. The best nurses friendly kind and sweet I've seen. Fast appointment and she listens to all your problems .. Five star doctor

Love my doctor

I love my doctor! I had a minor emergency and she took me on a friday afternoon. I had never met her and she was not taking new patients. She took me because I was in need and scared. Treated me like a human being.

She is The Best!

We have been going to Dr. Young at UT Family Physicians for a long time. Every visit has been a good experience! She listens, she cares and she responds to calls, sends us to the best specialists and she takes time to explain, listen, and take care of us. She treats us like we were her parents or grandparents and in a most professional way. Scheduling is never a problem and her staff is efficient and thorough. We are very thankful that we found her!

love the MD, office staff needs some anger management classes.

My experience has been very goodshe diagnosed things that I didnt know I had, and she sent me to a doctor who specializes right away. She sits and listens and tells you like it is. I really like her a lot

Just about every time I call I can not get an appointment. I I would say about 80% of the time I have to go to after hours clinic

Excellent doctor very through

Terrible

The worst!!

Dr. Kristie Young -- One of the Best in Medicine

Dr. Young has been my doctor for over five years. As a trauma patient at UT Medical Center, she was instrumental in diagnosing and treatment. She is excellent in diagnostics, treatment and follow up and in treating chronic disease. She keeps current with cutting-edge medicine. Her doctor/patient manner is excellent. You can be confident that you will receive the best avaiable care with Dr. Young.

Highly recommended

I started seeing Dr. Young in Sevierville in 2009. Long story short, never been happier with a doctor. She's helped me with several issues, and the specialists she has sent me to have been top drawer. Her nice, very helpful staff and spacious office are a further blessing.